Inspection & Packaging Technician
Atlas Staffing is hiring great candidates for the role of Inspection and Packaging Technician! This position is for one of our reputable clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. This is a full-time position with on-the-job training and opportunity for advancement.
Objective: In this position, you will be inspecting finished products for quality and assuring that all manufacturing standards are met.
Inspection and Packaging Technician Responsibilities:
- Follows standards operating procedures to inspect vials for any imperfections
- Works on a production line packaging products, following written guidelines and specifications for each product
- Follows established quality requirements for each product
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures for operating equipment and handling raw materials and finished goods.
Inspection and Packaging Technician Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Basic math and computer skills
- 14/14 corrected near-point vision and color deficiency exam required. As color identification is paramount, no color deficiency permitted.
- Previous experience in an FDA regulated environment is preferred but not required.
Weekend 2nd Shift: Friday –Monday , 4:00PM – 2:30AM (4×10's)
Wage: $15.21hr + .80/hr shift differential
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
"Supportive and wonderful staff! They have the most caring and amazing recruiters dedicated and eager to find you a job that fits your best needs and skills." – TJ M.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.