Full time hours with 4-day weekends! Great career growth opportunity!
Atlas Staffing is hiring for a Sanitization Technician to work with one of our clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. This is a full-time positions with on-the-job training as well as opportunity for advancement!
In this position you will be responsible for cleaning, assembling, packaging, and sterilizing equipment and/or components for allergy medication manufacturing.
- Rough clean new and used equipment.
- Fill manufacturing products, as needed.
- Operate automated cleaning equipment, sterilizers and ovens
- Prepare equipment and components to be sterilized
- Remove equipment and components from sterilizers/ovens to be stocked in cleanroom
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- General understanding of cleaning equipment, sterilization equipment, automated equipment
- Must be able to attain and maintain gowning certification.
- Pushing, Pulling, and Prolonged sitting required.
- Ability to perform basic math, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages and ratios required.
- Experience with and/or understanding of manufacturing production and equipment operation desired.
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel desired.
- Manual dexterity required. Mechanical aptitude desired.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted, 20/30 near-point corrected vision. Exposure to allergens. Prolonged standing and walking.
Weekend Shift: Friday-Sunday 6:00am-6:30pm (3×12's)
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“Excellent service. Answered all my questions and took the time to get to know me for better job placement." – Norma Y.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.