Chemical Plater – Swing Shift
Atlas Staffing is hiring a Chemical Plater for our reputable client in the manufacturing industry . This is a full time, temp to hire position. If you are looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great company in Liberty Lake, apply now!
Chemical Plater Responsibilities:
- Responsible for following detailed instructions to process parts/products through plating department
- Follow written, standardized methods and procedures
- Maintain formulas, solution temperatures and equipment as required to produce quality parts in conformance with specifications
- Maintain detailed records and logbooks as required
- Follow Material Safety Data sheets (MSDS) guidelines and procedures
- Responsible for maintenance of all chemical tanks and equipment
- Contributes to efficient company operations by performing other related duties as assigned
- Ensure compliance with and follow documented Quality/ISO procedures as well as company and department policy
Chemical Plater Requirements:
- Must have basic knowledge/experience working with chemicals
- Ability to bend, stoop, and left up to 50 pounds regularly
- Ability to read blueprints
- Attention to detail
- Basic math skills
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
Shift: 3:05pm – 1:35am Monday – Thursday
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
"Nothing but the best from these guys great customer service great work opportunities.” – Nate K.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.