Atlas Staffing is hiring a Manufacturing Technician for our reputable client in the aerospace manufacturing industry . This is a full time, temp to hire position. If you are looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great company in Hayden, Idaho apply now!
Manufacturing Technician Responsibilities:
- Review resident manufacturing plan for proper instructions and specifications
- Ensure all necessary parts and materials are present
- Utilize specified layup mold (LM) or mandrel
- Complete layup of part per the manufacturing plan
- Inspect each step in the process for quality and presence of Foreign Object Debris (FOD)
- Visually inspect finished parts for quality
- Clean and bag parts to specifications
- Participate in continuous improvement activities through implementation of change management process and best practices
- Assist with standard operating procedures for all production operations
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Properly dispose of any/all hazardous materials
- Ensure all health and safety guidelines are followed
Manufacturing Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds frequently
- Prefer manufacturing experience with composites or aerospace industries
- Microsoft Office and MRP experience a plus
- Demonstrated success in production within a fast-paced, technically focused environment is essential
- Must be results-oriented and demonstrate analytical thinking, innovation, flexibility in dealing with changing and ambiguous situations
- Demonstrated success working in highly collaborative multi-function environment
Shift: Monday – Friday, 6:00am -2:30pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“I don’t know of any other staffing agency that puts people to work at compatible, steady workplaces as this one." – Scott B.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.