Quality Control Technician
Atlas Staffing is hiring Concrete Quality Control Technician or our reputable client in the manufacturing industry. This is a full time, temp to hire position on a in North Spokane, with plenty of opportunity for advancement. If you are looking for a long-term career role, then please give us a call!
Objective: In this position you will be responsible for performing routine tests as required on raw materials, in process components, and final products.
Quality Control Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform quality assessments on all products before yarding.
- Properly categorize all products that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Perform inspection and testing per ACI field and strength.
- Measure product dimensions, examine functionality, and compare the final product to specifications.
- Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
- Document inspection outcomes, deficiencies, and waste product and report to QC and production
- Resolve quality related issues in a timely manner regarding shipping and forklift.
- Recommend corrective/preventive actions to QC and Production to eliminate the causes of actual or
- Quality Control personnel are a function of the Production Department. Technicians are required to
check that products meet the proper specifications without interfering with the production team’s ability to produce product.
Quality Control Technician Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Experience in a construction setting
- May be required to pass ACI (American Concrete Institute) Testing / maintain certification
- Existing ACI/PQS (Production & Quality School) / PCI (Precast Concrete Institute) certifications preferred
- Experience in Quality Control
- Ability to understand units of measurement and translate to production
- Ability to read and interpret production drawings
- Understanding of reinforcement and lifting inserts
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to problem solve and organize
- Strong communications skills in a team environment
Shift: Monday – Friday, 6:00AM – 2:30PM
Wage: $18.00-$20.00/hour DOE
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term
career opportunity, then please apply now!
"Nothing but the best from these guys great customer service great work opportunities.” – Nate K.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.