Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Do you understand the basic inventory principles? Atlas Staffing is hiring a reliable inventory puller for our reputable client in Yakima, WA.
- Able to climb up and down inventory ladders.
- Dealing with part numbers in the warehouse
- Organize from alphabetical order and numeric order
- Understands basic inventory principles.
- Packing/ preparing product for shipment.
- Willingness to drive to pick up parts from vendors.
- Ability to drive or learn to drive a forklift.
- Provide professional communication with customers at their site.
- Meet company and regulatory driving record requirements.
- To be “safe” on the road and when in the warehouse
Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm Potential overtime.
Wage: $15 but can depend on experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Good verbal communication
- Ability to drive or learn to drive a forklift (we would certify in house)
- Ability to lift, carry, push and/or pull up to 50lbs frequently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced industrial environment.
- Flexible and responsive with a strong teamwork orientation
- Detail orientated.
- Professional appearance
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.