Title: Distribution Clerk
Are you someone who likes working with their hands? Do you like to problem solve and work with others? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Distribution Clerk to work with one of our premier clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry! This is a full-time positions with on-the-job training as well as outstanding opportunity for advancement.
Objective: This position is responsible for the final preparation and packaging of contract manufacturing products. This position is cross-trained in warehouse operations. This responsibility is performed utilizing shipping material, computer assisted programs (such as SAP, Excel, Word and Fedex Ship Manager), and a basic knowledge of the carriers’ capabilities.
- Process international and domestic CMO shipments and special items by verifying the correct quantity and reviewing the transfer orders for special shipping instructions to ensure customer needs are met.
- Perform cGMP assignments as required, and follow cGMP procedures for decisions on the use and preparation of products.
- Complete PGI of stock upon completion of CMO shipments.
- Operate pallet inverter, pallet jack and forklift.
- Assist with reviewing and updating the CMO shipping SOPs as directed by the CMO Warehouse Supervisor.
- Communicate effectively with departments such as Manufacturing, Production Planning, Accounting, PMO, Business Development, as well as Clients.
- Maintain cleanliness of the Distribution area.
- Cross-train duties between the Warehouse and Receiving areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Forklift experience required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Technical knowledge of Word and Excel
- Ability to stand 8-10 hours
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 60 pounds unassisted