Tool Room Assistant
Tool Room Assistant – Starting at $17 per hour DOE
Come be a part of a growing team that is committed to embracing technology, employee development and well-being. Our client is a leading manufacturer of components and assemblies for some of the nations top defense, semi-conductor, medical and commercial suppliers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with excellent benefits and a bright future. The Tool room Assistant will work a weekday, night shift.
The Tool room Assistant will assemble tools and install completed tools into CNC machines. Our client uses a Cloud Based on The Clock Training for all employees, to increase employee skills and knowledge. The team is results driven, with an emphasis on building collaboration, trust, and rapport with coworkers.
- Assembles cutting tools and holders per instructions and tool lists
- Verifies tool dimensions using a computerized Zoller Tool pre-setter
- Installs completed tools into CNC Machines
- Uses computer skills for issuing and receiving stock into inventory
- Assembles fixtures and work holding devices
- Installs fixtures and work holding on machine pallets
- Performs basic fixture maintenance
- Maintains fixture inventory and storage
- Starting pay at $17 per hour, depending on experience
Schedule: Weekdays / Night Shift
- Minimum 6 months machine shop experience
- Simple tool grinding experience
- Inventory management experience
- Completion of a Machine Tech course is a plus
- Possession of strong organizational skills
- Willing to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent work ethic and dependability
- Able to work overtime as required
- Capacity to adapt to ever changing production environment.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Work performed in factory settings
- Exposure to manufacturing environment such as noise, dust and outdoors
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and negotiate a flight of stairs and move about facilities
- Must be able to lift light to, moderately heavy objects (up to 50 lbs)
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Tigard and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.