Material Handler– Starting at $15 to $18 per hour DOE
We are currently hiring Material Handlers for our client, a custom design and manufacturing company that specializes in injection molding. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with excellent benefits and a bright future. The material handler is an important member of this close working team.
The Material Handler will read and work instructions. The team is collaborative and supports each other on projects.
- Read work orders and allocation reports to gather materials required for various jobs.
- Maintain in-process inventory at work centers and deliver materials to appropriate locations.
- Adhere to procedures required for material documentation.
- Communicate necessary information with incoming/outgoing material handlers.
- Cleaning, maintaining warehouse conditions, and adhering to safety.
- Coordinating the use of dryers, grinders, and cleaning.
- Assist with setting up machines (If needed)
- Starting pay at $15 to $18 per hour, depending on experience
Schedule: Night shift 11:30pm to 8:30am. Monday- Friday
• Experience with a forklift, crane, pallet jack
• Must be able to lift 55+ Lbs.
• Valid Driver's License
• Ability to accurately complete basic math calculations including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in a warehouse, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Self-starter, able to work and think independently, solid problem-solving skills.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Must be safety and detail oriented.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Tigard and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.