Are you looking to continue building your career in Quality Inspection with a company that’s absolutely booming? Atlas Staffing is hiring multiple Assemblers for positions with a great company in Spokane Valley!
Objective: In this position you will be responsible for the quality assurance inspection of various products to company specifications
Quality Inspector Responsibilities:
- Performs inspections on purchased materials and manufactured product as required per procedures or specifications.
- Ensure that all the quality check procedures put in place by the company are followed during production.
- Monitor equipment and processes based on specifications and procedures.
- Properly maintains Quality records.
- Reference quality requirements, process/product specifications, and/or engineering drawings and bill of materials
- Responsible for identifying non-conforming material and verifies disposition of non-confirming material.
- Educate production team on quality control issues and work with departmental managers to improve overall company safety and product quality.
- Create process checklists and coordinate quality inspections with departmental managers.
- Monitor and support KPI’s in manufacturing (MDI boards).
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Quality Inspector Requirements:
- High School Graduate or GED,
- Experience with measuring devices such as meters, gauges, computers, calipers, and other measuring instruments
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general and technical procedures
- Ability to write reports and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts and fundamentals of solid geometry
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Comfortable with occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Shift: Monday through Friday 7:00AM – 3:30PM
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
"Nothing but the best from these guys great customer service great work opportunities.” – Nate K.
Drug Free Workplace