Quality Inspection Associate (Swing Shift & Weekend Shift)
Do you have mechanical aptitude, a high degree of attention to detail and a great personality? Atlas Staffing is seeking a professional like you! The Quality Inspection Associate is an introductory position that plays a supporting and collaborative role to the many different daily quality control department needs. Candidates will be fully trained on all metrology equipment, and in all Inspection Department processes. To be successful in this role, individuals must be detail oriented as they will regularly be asked to give accurate, timely, and meaningful feedback on all processes.
- Become proficient in current inspection and quality processes of the Inspection Department.
- Perform mechanical, dimensional, and visual inspection of tools to ensure conformance to specified requirements.
- Comprehend tool dimensions and specifications in relation to their associated print.
- Identify manufacturing failures, and accurately document failures through non-conformance forms.
- Assist the Technical Sales Department in troubleshooting customer quality issues and fulfilling special request.
- Assist the Inspection Department Manager in data collection and non-conformance reporting.
- Contribute to initiatives that have a focus on efficiency, accuracy, and speed.
- Cross train with Sales, Fulfillment, and Production to grow knowledge of company product and processes.
Salary: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour DOE, *Increased pay differential = Swing Shift 5%, Weekend Shift 7.5%
- Swing Shift: Monday – Thursday 3:00pm – 1:00am
- Weekend Shift: Friday – Sunday 5:00am – 5:00pm (36 hour week but compensated for 40 hours)
- Associates degree in Machine Tool Technology or machine shop/manufacturing experience!
- A desire to succeed in a fast-paced, growing company.
- Ability to follow engineering documents such as:
- Product drawing
- Process sheets
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines.
- Willingness to be cross-trained and work with all departments to get things done.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.