Recruiter – Phoenix
You are a people person looking for the right job. You are a pro at giving direction, you excel at making connections, and you love helping people. If that describes you, Atlas Staffing has the perfect position.
We are currently looking for a Recruiter for our Phoenix office. Our staff is all about building a better future one job at a time, and our Recruiters make that purpose a reality. They empower people and potential by connecting the right professional with the right company. Sound intriguing? Here's a brief snapshot of what your day would look like:
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Communicate well with our clients to make sure we understand their workplace culture and pinpoint how Atlas Staffing can rise to the challenge and meet their needs.
- Locate and present superb candidates who will meet the client’s specifications.
- Go to bat for the candidates. Have a clear understanding of their goals and skills to connect them with fulfilling and meaningful careers.
- Understand the client’s needs and deadlines to supply solutions in a timely manner.
- Serve as a guide and mentor as candidates navigate their new positions. Be a coach and ally to them in their new role.
- Invest in the community by connecting with candidates through job fairs and other networking events as often as possible.
Salary: $50,000 per year, plus commission
Incentive: Yearly Bonus and trip based upon achieving goals
Why Work with Atlas Staffing
Life is too short not to love your job, and that's exactly why we think you should join our team. At Atlas Staffing, you’ll learn from outstanding leaders, make connections, and feel appreciated. With the following values, we create a culture in which you want to come to work each morning (even Mondays).
- Embrace a growth mindset
- No Optionalism
- Obsessed with customer success
- Take the stairs
- Bias to action
- Always protect the team
With Atlas Staffing, you will learn new skills, build your career, and get rewarded for your hard work. Recent surveys from ClearlyRated show we have a client star rating of 4.7 and an employee star rating of 4.8 – we love what we do every day, and the results speak for themselves. So why wait? Follow the links below to find out how you can join our team.
Ready to apply? Let’s get started.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.