Are you looking to build your career in the manufacturing industry? Are you a ‘gearhead’ who loves to work with their hands and build awesome machines? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Hydraulic Assembler for a full-time, temp-to-hire position with a fantastic company in Post Falls, ID!
Objective: Assemble mining machinery for clients around the globe, utilizing your mechanical aptitude while following prints and schematics.
Hydraulic Assembler Responsibilities:
- Follow blueprints to build and assembly hydraulic machinery to specifications
- Utilize hand and power tools to assembly the structure and internal of the machines
- Operate in a specific station and part of the machine build
- Other duties as required by the role
Hydraulic Assembler Minimum Qualifications:
- Previous mechanical and/or assembly experience is required (not small part assembly, but rather mechanical and medium to large builds)
- Proficiency with hand tools, power tools and measurement tools required
- Need to be a team player – you will be working closely with other assembles to construct machines
Hydraulic Assembler Physical Requirements
- Lift, carry, push and or pull 1 – 50 lbs frequently
- Squat/kneel, bend/stoop, twist/turn, grasp and reach overhead and outward frequently
- Sit, stand and walk for 1 – 10 hours per day
- Ability to work in a 55 – 88 degree Fahrenheit work environment
- Work in a fast-paced industrial environment
Shift: Monday – Thursday, 6:00 am – 4:30 pm; Overtime when required
Wage: $18.00-$20.00/HR DOE
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
"I am so thankful for Atlas staffing! I was getting so frustrated trying to find a job before I found Atlas Staffing. They are so helpful and just wonderful people.” – Crystal H.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.