Assembler – Weekend Shift (Light Duty)
Are you looking to continue building your career in electronic assembly with a company that’s absolutely booming? Atlas Staffing is hiring multiple Assemblers for full-time, temp-to-hire positions with a great company with flexible schedules!
Objective: In this position you will be performing a variety of assembly operations utilizing drawings and work orders to assemble boards, panels, cables and modules.
- Utilizing drawings, BOM’s, and work orders to assemble modules, boards, panels and cables
- Soldering components onto printed circuit boards
- Using hand tools such as needle nose cutters, de-soldering tools, tweezers, screwdrivers and wire strippers
- Following established safety procedures
Assembler Minimum Requirements:
- 1+ year(s) of assembly experience is preferred
- 1+ year(s) of work in a production or manufacturing setting required
- Proficient using hand tools
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
Shift: 3×12's Fri-Sun; 5:00am – 5:30pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
"Nothing but the best from these guys great customer service great work opportunities.” – Nate K.
Drug Free Workplace