Are you an experienced Welder/Fabricator looking to continue your career with an exceptional team that is willing to invest in your growth? Atlas Staffing is hiring multiple Welder/Fabricators for full-time, temp-to-hire positions with a great company!
Objective: In this position you will be welding complex projects utilizing MIG, TIG and Stick techniques on many materials (aluminum, steel, stainless, etc.). You will also be setting up and lying out equipment for the projects and running machines such as brake presses and saws.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, specs and instructions
- Welding projects using MIG, TIG, and Stick techniques on various materials to include aluminum, carbon steel, stainless steel, etc.
- Setting up and laying out all equipment needed for jobs
- Running manual brake presses, saws, and other presses as needed
- Performing spot inspections of parts
- 2+ years’ experience of running a brake press, shears, or other machinery
- 3+ years’ experience in TIG, MIG, SMAW & Heli-Arc welding and fabrication experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be able to pass a weld test
Shift: 1st Shift: Monday – Thursday, 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM, occasional Friday
Wage: $22.00 – $25.00 / hour DOE
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term
career opportunity, then please apply now!
"Nothing but the best from these guys great customer service great work opportunities.” – Nate K.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.