Cryogenic Service Technician
You have great attention to detail, like working with your hands and a great attitude! Atlas Staffing is seeking a Cryogenic Service Technician like you! In this role are responsible for performing routine plant and facilities installation and maintenance at company sites and customer locations.
**All of the duties and responsibilities for this position can be trained! Mechanical aptitude is the main qualification!**
- Installation and maintenance of cryogenic and compressed gas systems at production facilities and customer sites
- Perform calibration of gauges, thermometers, and flowmeters at production facilities and customer sites
- Perform annual inspections at production facilities and customer sites that include
hospitals, metalworking shops, cylinder fill plants, mines, food manufacturing plants etc.
- Perform site surveys of potential customers for compliance with specifications
- Regular travel in service truck that may include being out of home base 4 nights per week, as needed
- Follow safe work procedures and ensure adherence to practice of safety daily
- Maintain work area in a neat and clean manner
- Adhere to all established procedures, policies and safety rules
- Perform other tasks as needed
Salary: $18.00/hour – $28.00/hour DOE
Shift: Monday – Friday, Day Shift 8-5 but depends on job needs
**This position does require travel out of state and can require work out of town from Monday through Friday.**
- Valid Drivers License and Clean Driving Record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to stand, squat or kneel for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work with hand tools and other mechanical equipment
- Good problem solving skills
- Mechanical aptitude with desire to learn the business
- Previous knowledge of cylinders and gases helpful
- Ability to troubleshoot systems with phone support and product manuals
- Machines used: Fork lift, Grinder, Cutting and welding equipment, Service vehicles, Mustimeter, Hand tools, Pallet jack, Power saws, Gas pumps and vacuum pumps, Man lift
Why Choose Atlas Staffing
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.