CNC Machining Supervisor – Swing Shift
You have CNC machinist experience, a high degree of attention to detail and . Atlas Staffing is seeking a professional like you! The Second Shift Supervisor will oversee the manufacturing operations of their designated shift in accordance with company policies and procedures. With limited supervision, the supervisor will facilitate production requirements throughout the organization, ensuring the shift’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are achieved. The Second Shift Supervisor will also be cross trained in multiple departments to assist with manufacturing requirements.
This DIRECT HIRE position offers a fun, rapid-growing environment where new opportunities are regularly made available. Opportunities for training and development, including tuition reimbursement. A comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, paid holidays, health, dental, vision insurance, and a 401k match program. Work Life Balance 4-day work weeks being offered!
- Supervise employees and production to ensure the shift production goals are met or exceeded.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals including but not limited to
- Machine assignments
- OT Assignments
- Daily balancing of labor hours
- Schedule attainment
- Assist employees on analyzing and resolving production problems and escalate when needed.
- Supervise production employees including but not limited to CNC Machinists, Inspectors and General Production
- Collaborate with Manufacturing Manager to develop resolutions to employee relations issues.
- Ensure employees are fully trained on equipment operations.
- Conduct employee performance reviews and evaluations
- Responsible for employee timecard and PTO administration
- Communicate with supervisors and other manufacturing members to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Responsible for conducting shift meetings, shift paperwork and production records.
- Open up and close the shop at the start/end of the workday ensuring security of the premises
Shifts: Swing Shift: Monday – Thursday 3:00pm – 1:00am
- High School Degree or GED required
- Associates degree in Machine Tool Technology preferred
- Prior supervisory role in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability for attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Heightened ability to follow Engineering documents including but not limited to:
- Geometry specification sheets
- Product drawings
- Job routers
- Process sheets
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Plant KPI’s
Why Choose Atlas Staffing
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.