Entry Level Production Assembly
Entry Level Production Assembly Associate $19.50 to $20 DOE
Bring your desire to work in a fast-paced environment to this fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established Portland area packaging company. We are currently hiring for entry level production associates to for swing shift.
Production Assembly associates work on assembling finished package products using subcomponents and prepare products for general delivery.
- Determine job requirements on product to be produced.
- Proof the route sheet for completeness and accuracy.
- Locate and pull materials required to complete job.
- Determine the proper cut dimensions to produce the desired quantity from the raw stock (yield the job).
- Produce the product from the Bill of Materials (BOM), which accompanies the blueprint/drawing and describes the production procedure.
- Determine if work will complete the job or move to another machine for further processing and check for quality.
- Notify supervisor of any material or mechanical issues.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required
Salary: $19 to $20 per hour depending on experience
3:30pm to 12am/midnight Monday thru Friday. Overtime is required. Overtime opportunities will move end of shift to 2am. Saturday overtime is also required from 1:30pm to 12am/midnight
- Ability to work individually and as a team member.
- Ability to use a variety of tools, staple/nail guns, glue rollers, power screwdriver, drill press, chop saw, band saw, tape measure.
- Ability to read and follow directions.
- Ability to read blueprints/drawings and work orders a plus
- Mechanical aptitude to operate machines is a plus.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 pounds. Ability to bend, twist, crouch and kneel as required. Job requires ability to stand and walk throughout the shift. Work is performed in a warehouse environment
Why Choose Atlas Staffing???
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that?offers?great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire?staffing?associates.?Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions?entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for?a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.?
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.