Do you have customer service skills? Are you looking for a rewarding and meaningful career? Atlas Staffing is searching for a Purchasing Coordinator for a technology support company in Boise, Idaho. In this role being detail oriented, self-motivated, outgoing, organized is the key focus. The primary role of this position is to purchase hardware and software, manage the order from submission to delivery, and assist with inventory control.
- Purchase variety of products from multiple suppliers to be shipped to our various locations and distribution centers across Idaho, Montana, and Washington
- Submit, process and track warranty and damage claims
- Create and track Inventory Transfer orders between company locations
- Responsible for direct interaction with vendors, and a variety of personnel
- Managing product information in database
- Assist with inventory control and auditing
- Assist in a various other operations tasks and reporting
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service
Shift: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting, or 2 or more years of operations or accounting experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Intermediate general understanding of IT hardware and software
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working with incomplete information to complete a task
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment and adapting to frequently changing priorities
Why Choose Atlas Staffing
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.