We are currently hiring a Shipping Associate for our Lake Oswego client, a leading manufacturer of nutritional supplements. This position requires attention to detail, this is a very fast paced environment and requires a willingness to assist in other departments as needed.
- Follow all SOP’s and Employee Handbook regulations.
- Pick and pack orders from pick lists, using a variety of shipping options that are pre-determined, these include USPS, UPS, Fed-EX, DHL. Orders picked may be single or multiple items or cases.
- Check items being picked for exp date legibility, wrinkled labels, in-tact shrink wrap, etc.
- Double checking orders for other associates.
- Re-stocking shelves when product is depleted.
- Maintain clean work areas.
- Breaking down boxes.
- Re-stocking shipping supplies
- Helping to palletize large orders
- Willing to learn other tasks in the department, including paperwork and multiple shipping programs.
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- High School graduate or GED.
- Good communication and human relations skills.
- Able to work with minimal or no supervision.
- Ability to multitask.
- Able to follow through on tasks to completion.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to readily move about the facility and support areas, without limitations to the effective performance of your duties.
- Ability to stand and walk for the entire 8-hour shift.
- Able to lift 20-40 pounds frequently, and 40-50 pounds on occasion.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.