Welder – Day Shift
Are you looking for a great opportunity in a steel or metal fabrication shop? Do you like working in a fast-paced production style environment and enjoy working with a team? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Welder for a full-time, temp-to-hire position with a fantastic company!
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Setup components for welding according to specifications
- Operate angle grinders to prepare parts that must be welded
- Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions
Shift: Day Shift – 7 a.m – 3:30 p.m
Wage: Depend On Experience
- Attention to detail
- Will need at least 1 year of experience in MIG and TIG welding.
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of relative safety standards
- Willingness to use protective clothing
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.