As a machine operator, you are responsible on making sure the quality of the product meets its expectations and check if there are any defective bags. You are also communicating with the supervisor to stay on track with the ticket orders.
- Quality control
- Check bags for defects
- Responsible for checking job ticket extrusion instructions
- Verifying size and seal
- Data Collection
- Accurate roll and case weight
Shift: Employees are expected to work 12 hour shifts that are on a monthly rotating schedule. The Shifts are currently from 6 AM- 6 PM (day shift), and 6 PM- 6 AM (night shift). Every 28 days these rotate between days and nights.
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Basic math skills required
- Good communication skills required
- Ability to pass a color blind test
- Some previous computer data entry preferred
- high school diploma or GED preferred
- None, on the job training is provided. (Ongoing training and education is essential to continue to improve work processes, all employees will be expected to attend training and education session.)
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.