Third Shift Forklift Operator Clackamas
Forklift Operator – $20 per hour
Location: Clackamas, Oregon
Looking for a great opportunity to put your previous forklift experience to work for you? We are hiring a Forklift Operator for our client, a well-respected company in the Portland Metro area.
The Forklift Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of a forklift in the warehouse as well as loading and unloading trucks.
- Moves lever and presses pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus. Inspect the forklift before initial use. Fill and maintain all propane tanks and accessories.
- Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with department supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material
- Requisitions material and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, according to job order priorities and material availability
- Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications
- Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules. Computes the amount of material required to complete job orders
- Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records such as material inventory, in-process production reports, and status and location of materials
- Moves or transports materials from one department to another. Arranges for repair and assembly of material or part
- Monitors and controls the movement of material
Salary: $20.00 per hour
Schedule: We are hiring for the following schedules:
Monday thru Friday 10:00pm to 6:00am
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- 1+ years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- 1+ years of experience operating a Forklift is required
- Certified Forklift Operator License is Required
- Knowledge of OSHA Safety Standards and Regulations
- Strong understanding of OSHA regulations
- Possesses high regard for safety in the workplace is required
Why Choose Atlas Staffing???
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that?offers?great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire?staffing?associates.?Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions?entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for?a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.?
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.