Production Associate (1st shift) NE Portland
We are hiring a Production Line Worker for our client, a well-respected company in the Portland Metro area. This is a unique opportunity to use your food service or restaurant experience in a different and exciting way!
Production Line Worker Responsibilities:
- Observes machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled or packaged products.
- Regulates machine flow, speed, or temperature.
- Stops or resets machines when malfunctions occur.
Salary: $20.00 per hour
Schedule: We are hiring for the following schedules: 1st and 2nd shift!
- Monday thru Thursday 5:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Monday thru Friday 3:30pm – 2:00am
Production Line Worker Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years manufacturing environment.
- Food & Beverage experience a plus.
- Proven problem-solving ability required.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.