Entry Level Production Glass
Entry Level Production Glass – $17 to $18.25
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
We are currently recruiting several positions for our client, a leading glass manufacturer in Oregon. There are several positions available, and placement will be based on your interests and skill set. Our team members do everything from Flat Polish Operator, Wash Loader, furnace off loader and Seamer. All positions require associates work with glass through out the production process. This is a family feeling work environment where everyone greets you and is interested in your well-being.
- Match glass with production stage, checking thickness, color, and air space
- Check with the spacer setter to determine which glass cart should be fed into wash first
- Feed glass into the wash or seamer
- Clean out seaming belts as required
- Clean out dust collector Ensure the proper color and thickness of glass is being cut and tags are being applied
- Expedite production, diagrams, and patterns
- Always keep work area clean and clear
- Measure glass and verify glass is within dimensional standards
- Run test lite every change over
- Inspect glass for defects
Schedule & Wage:
Day/1st shift: 6am to 2:30pm. $17 per hour
Swing/ 2nd shift: 2:00 pm to 10:30pm. $17.75 per hour
Graveyard/ 3rd shift 10pm to 6:30am. $18.25 per hour
- Must be able to read a tape measure, take measurements and read measurements.
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to stand for 8-9 hours.
- Willing to train on new processes
Why Choose Atlas Staffing???
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that?offers?great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire?staffing?associates.?Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions?entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for?a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.?
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.