Do you have great electrical experience? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced production environment? Atlas Staffing is seeking for an Electrician in Pasco, WA. If you are a reliable and seeking for a new opportunity, we encourage you to apply!
As an electrician your main purpose would be to install and maintain all electrical applications plant wide.
- Install, repair, and perform maintenance of conduits, high and low voltage systems, lighting circuits, panels, regulators, emergency power generators, transformers, relays, circuit breakers, switch boxes, and related electrical fixtures and equipment within the facility per code.
- Fill out glass breakage reports on any broken light bulbs.
- Observes and interprets meters and gauges and performs electrical system repair of boilers, refrigeration, and auxiliary equipment.
- Monitors/inspects the facility for electrical/mechanical problems and/or equipment malfunctions.
- Prevent any product contamination by refraining from use of tape, wire, string, or any other temporary repair. If temporary repair must be used, correct the temporary repair as soon as possible
- Helps maintain general cleanliness of maintenance/electrical areas.
Shift: (Off season) 8 hours a day 5 days a week, (processing) 12 hours shifts 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am
Pay: $ 22.06- $30.47 /hour
- Understand the National Electrical Code, state and local electric codes and ordinances.
- Experience in
- Industrial/Electrical trade
- Motor controls
- Motor and drive installations
- Process Instrumentation Conduit bending and troubleshooting 24-480 bolt systems.
- Must have knowledge of NEC.
- Degree from accredited 4-year college or electrical training institution in electronics, electrical theory or closely related field and/or 5 years of recent
- Full-time experience in plant operations and maintenance in a similar production environment, preferably food processing, with responsibility as a journeyman level electrician or equivalent.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.