You are reliable and looking for a company with great benefits. Atlas Staffing is seeking for a Polybag Operator in Pasco, WA. If you are a reliable and seeking for a new opportunity, we encourage you to apply!
Polybag Operator your main purpose is to maintain proper production by ensuring that the production line equipment is working at full capacity.
- Regular checks for proper feed of product through baggers for maximum efficiency.
- Monitors and adjusts vibrators to gain optimum bagger performance.
- Insures by regular checks that baggers are being fed with enough product to run efficiently. Notifies supervisor and Package Lead of problems.
- Checks bag weights and adjusts to meet Company standards.
- Maintains jaws for proper sealing.
- Changes paper and poly rolls.
- Checks poly codes with Q.A. and continuously monitors for accuracy.
- Makes adjustments as needed for proper operation.
- Adjusts Ink-jet coder for optimum code placement and clarity on case.
- Keeps baggers clean of crumbs.
- Cleans take-away belts. • Keeps floors clean of debris.
- Insures all of packaging is clean and food safe.
- Properly completes all required documentation.
- Along with Other duties as Assigned
Shift: 9 Hours a day 5:30 A.M- 3 P.M and 3 P.M – 3 A.M
Pay: $18.13- $ 22.40 /hour
- Packaging line experience
- Basic maintenance
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.