Licensor Traffic Coordinator
Come join us!! We are the world's leading distributor of licensed dinner and drinkware and a top producer of trend-focused everyday tableware. We have a great opportunity for a Traffic Coordinator.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The following is an overview of the main duties for this position and is not all inclusive of each task that may be performed in this role.
- Submits and tracks all licensed submission in Wrike and maintains our digital files containing the pertinent dates and current stages of all items throughout the approval process (concept to contract samples).
- Maintain, update and issue reports on the status of licenses and sculpted products in progress. Communicate issues with the Licensor, Art Studio., Execution team and upper management
- Backups Licensor Traffic Specialist and Licensor Traffic Manager on Art Priorities.
- Analyzes and reports on development process issues causing problems/delays.
- Develops close relationships with the licensors in order to expedite our processes.
- Issues Art Request for licensor changes to concepts, and samples as needed.
- Liaison between licensor and Art Department to ensure all requested design changes on products and packaging are made at all product development stages.
- Helps organize and distribute daily artwork, film, and samples of licensed products to licensor for product development approval for production.
- Communicates on a daily basis regarding all issues pertaining to artwork and product development issues at the artwork stage.
- Liaison between licensor to ensure all requested production changes on products and packaging are communicated and fulfilled for production.
- Resolves product related issues/problems.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and/or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and non-verbally with active listening and written communication skills.
- Ability to balance and prioritize projects in a manner that will allow for prompt completion of the task.
- Must be able to tactfully deal with various personalities throughout the company and deal effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
- Required program applications include: Microsoft Outlook (intermediate level), Microsoft Excel (intermediate level), Microsoft Word (intermediate level).
Wage: $17 – $18/hr.
Monday – Friday
Why Choose Atlas Staffing???
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that?offers?great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire?staffing?associates.?Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions?entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for?a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.?
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.