Electrical Assembler – $19 per hour
Location: Tualatin, Oregon
We are currently hiring an electrical assembler for our client, a leading manufacturer that serves the semiconductor, pharmaceutical, solar and specialty chemical industries. This is great opportunity to join a growing team that provides growth & a safe working environment.
The Electrical Assembler will use a variety of hand tools and equipment to assemble electrical components of tools based on engineering schematics. They will use said schematics to gather parts and tools required and fabricate or assemble the components. They may also be required to position electrical assemblies for integration into larger portions of the systems we build. The employee will complete the tasks below under direct supervision, applying all additional written and verbal instructions.
- Work as part of a team to fabricate and assemble electrical components of a system
- Build simple wiring/cables using standard work documents to a high level of quality and efficiency
- Use Microsoft 365, Bluestar system dynamics, 3D modeling software basics to open print and review engineering documents and models
- Ability to read English numerals to complete assemblies often times less than a 10th of an inch
- Use drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports to fabricate and assemble components of a system
- Perform manual assembly of the small-scale electronic devices under supervision
- Preparation of a variety of electronic and electromechanical devices and associated cabling under supervision
- Ferrule crimping, device service loops (drip loops), ring, fork, and butt terminal end installation
- All cables, wires and routes in systems are built according to safety and quality standards
- Label cables and wires according to quality standards
- Use of Multimeter for device verification
- Maintain Safe and Clean work environment in a 5S work system
- Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies correctly
- Adhere to standards of safety and quality at all times
- Document safety and quality actions and observations when required
- Flexibility and understanding that all staff may be required to perform duties outside their normal area of expertise to meet the mission and goals of a project and/or the company
Salary: $19.00 per hour
Please note schedules are 4 days per week, 10 hours a day.
Monday thru Thursday: 6am or 7am start time
Tuesday thru Friday” 6am or 7am start time
- Experience reading electrical assembly schematics, or ability to quickly learn
- Experience assembling and/or fabricating electrical parts using shielded and non-shielded wire preferred
- Experience adhering to Safety and Quality demands while working in a production facility preferred
- Use of ADP for time and project tracking a plus
- Ideal candidate will offer a can-do attitude and experience in electronic and light mechanical assembly
- Ability to deal with changing priorities on a daily basis
- Ability to work closely with a team of other assemblers
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Self-motivated with a desire to ask questions
Why Choose Atlas Staffing???
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that?offers?great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire?staffing?associates.?Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions?entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for?a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.?
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.