Quality Control Associate
Quality Control Associate – $18 per hour + shift differential
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
We are currently hiring an electrical assembler for our client, a leading custom countertop manufacturer. Our client has over 30 years’ experience in manufacturing and installing countertops. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that has long tenure, most employees have over 10 years with our client.
The Quality Control Associate will inspect and review countertops to ensure that our clients high standards are met. This is a critical role that allows them to deliver high quality products and services to their customers.
- Inspect all countertops prior to pick up by installers
- Verify that all details match job information (color, edge, backsplash, sink model and color etc)
- Check surface finish and or seams for imperfections
- Responsible for making sure that all aspects of the job are in accordance with the information obtained at the time of template
- Staging of all components on job cart and move to staging area
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned
Weekend schedule offers a 20% pay differential for hourly pay of $21.60
Swing shift schedule offers a 15% shift differential for hourly pay of $20.70
Schedule: We are currently hiring for the following schedules:
Weekend: Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 5:00am to 5:30pm (*Note you will be paid for 40 hours)
Swing shift: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 2:00pm to 12:30am
- Prefer 1 year of quality control experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Proven record of attention to detail and a team player
Why Choose Atlas Staffing???
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that?offers?great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire?staffing?associates.?Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions?entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for?a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.?
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.