Do you love have warehouse shipping/receiving experience? Why wait to start your dream job? Atlas Staffing has an opening for a Warehouse Specialist who will be responsible for inventory control to include picking, delivering, and performing cycle counts; processing parts returns; helping prepare the Parts Runner and more!
Qualified candidates must have a valid driver’s license, clear driving record, capable of lifting 50 pounds over head, have great flexibility/availability for scheduling, and enjoy working outdoors in ALL climates.
- This position has the ultimate responsibility for the overall flow of parts in and out of inventory along with a major supportive role in the other sub departments within the Warehouse department
- Prepares Will Call orders and receives payment when necessary
- Monitors the warehouse customer counter as required with part requests and unexpected shipments
- Prepares work order requisitions for the Parts Runners to assist in the deliveries to Maintenance and supports the Parts Runners in various ways as needed
- Prepares sales order requisitions
- Calculates incoming freight charges; compares to charts and generates computerized invoices and packing slips
- Performs cycle counts to ensure accurate inventory
- Places parts (ordered/returned) in their proper bin locations, updates shelf life, quantities, and serial numbers
- Picks parts for requisitions and sales orders using FIFO system; verifies lot, control numbers, and quantities
- Verifies part numbers, serial numbers and quantity of all physical parts received
- Visually inspects parts and material for damage caused by manufacturer, packaging protocol, or shipping company
- Identifies potential unapproved and damaged parts, quarantines, and reports these findings to shipper, work order lead, and/or the Chief Inspector to request confirmation and instruction on parts and materials in question
- Moves larger items utilizing two-man concept or a forklift as necessary
Wage: $19.00 – $20.00/hr DOE
Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in an shipping & receiving function
- Minimum one (1) years’ experience issuing inventory from stock
- Minimum 1 year experience responsible for HazMat safety
- Minimum six (6)months’ experience with a computer database program performing data entry
Why Choose Atlas Staffing???
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.