Payroll and Benefits Specialist
Do you have payroll and benefits experience? Are you looking for a long term fit with a great company? Atlas Staffing is seeking a qualified, proactive and team obsessed Payroll and Benefits Specialist to join a technology company in Boise, Idaho. This valuable team member will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of company-wide payroll and benefits processes. This is a great opportunity to join a growing and friendly HR team for someone seeking a long term fit!
- Administrate HRIS system processes in Paylocity
- Execute payroll cycle including reporting, updates, and troubleshooting, and paycheck generation
- Facilitate deductions for benefits, taxes, and garnishments
- Investigate and advise management team on appropriate compensation packages to reach hiring/retention goals
- Perform various administrative tasks to maintain organized and well documented workflows
- Educate new hires on benefit options and help them navigate selections
- Perform various annual audits of benefit and carrier performance
Shifts: Mon-Fri, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Wage: $21.63 – $26.44 DOE
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, or human resources is preferred
- 2 years processing payroll for a company spanning multiple states
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with HRIS systems (Paylocity specific experience is a plus!)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work around and meet deadlines
- Approachable, coachable, and quality-focused
Why Choose Atlas Staffing???
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that?offers?great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire?staffing?associates.?Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions?entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for?a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.?
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.