Atlas Staffing is looking for an experienced electrical assembler for a reputable client in Yakima, WA! If you are a team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic, we encourage you to apply!
As an electrical assembler you will inspecting, repairing, installing, modifying, and maintaining electrical/electronic systems, circuits and equipment.
- Inspects, repairs, installs, modifies, and maintains electrical/electronic systems, circuits and equipment.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Basic wiring of electrical component’s
- Read electrical schematics
- Wire electrical panels
- Mount and wire junction boxes
- Use hand tools
- Typically reports to a supervisor/manager.
Shift: 7 AM -3:30 PM (Overtime available) Monday- Friday
Pay Rate: $17 per hour
**Sign-on bonus of $500** Please ask us for more details.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Ability to read blue prints
- Good hand and finger dexterity
- Ability to distinguish between colors
- Dynamic standing for 8-10 hours per day
- Knowledge of Electrical tools and accessories
- Ability to use hand tools
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent record of attendance
Why Choose Atlas Staffing
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.