Fabricator – $19 to $21 per hour DOE
Location: Tualatin, Oregon
We are currently hiring a Fabricator, for our client, a leading manufacturer that serves the semiconductor, pharmaceutical, solar and specialty chemical industries. This is great opportunity to join a growing team that provides growth & a safe working environment.
The fabrication assembler will use a variety of tools and equipment to assemble sub-units and cabinetries of our tools based on drawing specifications. According to drawing specs, they will gather parts and tools required, and use the drawing to assemble the required components. In addition to drawings, the employee will complete the tasks below under direct supervision, applying all additional written and verbal instructions.
A Fabrication Assembler (FA1) One will be required to do all the following:
• Work as part of a team to assemble components of a system
• Use computer programs to open and print drawings
• Ability to use hand tools (I.E. Drills, Routers, Jigsaws, etc.)
• Read and interpret blueprints
• Ability to use measuring devices accurately
• Ability to identify and weld different plastics
• Maintain a Safe and Clean work environment in a 5 S work system
• Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies correctly
• Always adhere to Clients standards of safety and quality
• Document safety and quality actions and observations when required
• Flexibility and understanding that all staff may be required to perform duties outside their normal area of expertise to meet the mission and goals of a project and/or the company
• Ability to learn quickly, retain information, and reapply new skills
• Able to troubleshoot problems as they arise
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 per hour DOE
Monday thru Thursday: 5:00am to 3:30pm
- Previous experience reading mechanical assembly drawings, or ability to quickly learn
• Previous experience assembling and/or fabricating parts using PFA, PVDF
• Previous experience adhering to Safety and Quality demands while working in a production facility
• Ability to deal with changing priorities daily
• Ability to work closely with a team of other assemblers
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Preferred, but not required, welding experience
• Familiarity in a shop environment (I.E. working with tools)
• Woodworking skills preferred but not required
Why Choose Atlas Staffing???
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that?offers?great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire?staffing?associates.?Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions?entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for?a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.?
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.