You have experience in mechanical or industrial positions! Atlas Staffing is seeking an Entry Level Overhead Crane Technician like you! In this role you will have great people skills and a willingness to learn. If you're looking for a great long-term position this is for you!
- new installs
- other services as needed
Salary: $18-$25/hr DOE
Shift: Monday – Friday, 8:00a.m – 5:00p.m
- Overhead crane experience is a plus
- Ability to operate various types of lifts (scissor, boom, forklift, etc.)
- Possess troubleshooting skills
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn mechanical and industrial skills.
- Must be able to work safely and efficiently.
- Ability to complete electronic forms in a timely manner.
- Attend safety and crane training courses provided by the company or suppliers
- Ability to work extended hours, and on holidays, as required.
- Maintain company vehicle
- Clean driving record
- Candidate must be willing to travel and work in production environments, with some overnight travel is possible
- Ability to stand/walk 95% of the work day.
- Lift /Carry up to 75 pounds
- Squat, twist, reach, climb, and bend frequently.
- Ability to push/pull material with equipment assistance.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.