Final Mechanical Assembly $20-$27/hr.
Atlas Staffing is hiring Mechanical Assembly for a manufacturer of heavy lifting equipment.
Mechanical Assembly Responsibilities:
The Mechanical Assembler will assemble, install, and repair, products.
- Read and interprets blueprints, sketches, or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of assembling products.
- Inspects assemblies and installation for conformance to specifications
- Ability to rig loads with chains and ropes.
- Sets up and operates fabricating machines such as shears, brakes, presses, forming rolls and routers to cut, bend, block and form or straighten materials
- Shapes metal material over anvil, block, or other form
- Bolts, rivets, screws, clips, caulks, or bonds components to assemble parts.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- ****MUST have own tools including but not limited to 3/8 and ½” drive socket wrenches, open end wrenches up to 2”, screwdrivers, Allen wrenches, hammers, pliers, tri-square, nut drivers, off set wrenches, die grinder, impacts etc****
Salary: $20.00 to $27.00 per hour DOE
Schedule: Monday thru Friday: 6:00am to 2:30pm
- Familiarity in a shop environment (I.E., working with tools)
- 1-year previous Assembly Experience
- Ability to read schematics and blueprints
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.