Sanitation Technician Clackamas
Looking for a great opportunity to put your previous food service experience to work for you? We are hiring a Sanitation Technician for our client, a well-respected company in the Portland Metro area. This is a unique opportunity to use your food service or restaurant experience in a different and exciting way!
The Sanitation Technician is responsible to ensure the equipment, conveyers and facility are cleaned and verified that all practices are being followed. This position will clean and or sanitize all equipment including food contact surfaces, following strict food safety laws and accurately completing documentation.
- Clean the processing equipment and manufacturing equipment, COP (clean out of place) and CIP (clean in place)
- Remove machine guards and accessories
- Cleans floors and conveyors around machines
- Use floor scrubber/ sweeper in warehouse area
- Pasteurizer cleaning
- Pressure washing
- Grease removal under filler
Salary: $18.00 per hour
Schedule: We are hiring for the following schedules:
Training weeks will occur on Monday thru Friday 7am to 3:30pm
Once training is complete the schedule will be Wednesday thru Saturday 7:00am to 5:30pm
- Minimum of 1 to 3 months manufacturing environment.
- Food & Beverage manufacturing experience a plus.
- Proven problem-solving ability required.
- Resilience – the ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Curiosity – the ability to seek, grow and learn new and improved ways of doing things
- Team Player – the ability to find win/win solutions to complex business problems
- Problem Solver – the ability to anticipate, identify, and define problems. Seeks root causes. Develops and implements practical and timely solutions.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing???
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that?offers?great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire?staffing?associates.?Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions?entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for?a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.?
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.