CNC Machinist (Swing Shift)
We are seeking an experienced CNC Machinist for a fabrication shop in Boise, ID.
Direct hire opportunities with an amazing manufacturing company.
CNC Machinist Responsibilities:
- Setup and maintain operation of a variety of CNC tool and cutter grinders, including Rollmatic, Star, and Walters in a high-volume production environment.
- Assist manufacturing engineering in continuous improvement practices.
- Perform first piece and in-process inspection during manufacturing.
- Troubleshoot new product manufacturing processes and methodologies.
Salary: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour DOE (Higher wages for experience!)
*Increased pay differential = Weekend Shift 7.5%
- Shifts: Weekend Shift: Friday – Sunday 5:00am – 5:00pm (36 hour work week paid for 40 hours)
- Shifts: Swing Shift: Monday – Thursday 3:00pm – 1:00am
CNC Machinist Requirements
- A desire to succeed in a fast-paced, growing company.
- Associates degree in Machine Tool Technology or relevant industry experience.
- Ability to follow engineering documents
- Willingness to be cross-trained and work with all departments to get things done.
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance HRA for medical insurance FSA & DCA programs availability 401k with employer match, plus eligibility for profit sharing 3 weeks of paid time off annually Employee equity program Company-paid life insurance, as well as dependent insurance Misc. benefits (cell phone discount program, pet insurance, supplemental insurance, etc.)
We are a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.