Assembly – Mechanical/Manufacturing
As a Mechanical Assembler with experience in the Manufacturing industry, you understand precision mechanical craftsmanship that comes with working with your own two hands. Your expertise and precision add value to any company, which means you're the exact person our local Phoenix manufacturer needs.
Assembly- Mechanical/Manufacturing Responsibilities and duties:
- Precision mechanical assembly and wiring of sub-assemblies
- Work in a team environment to assemble components and main assemblies
- Interpret mechanical assembly drawings, diagrams, blueprints, and work instructions
- Diligently follow work instructions to ensure product specs, tolerances and quality levels are met
- Meet or exceed productivity and quality goals
- Visually inspect raw materials and assemblies
- Use hand tools, computers, and other equipment to manufacture the product
Education and requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of related mechanical assembly experience with the ability to interpret mechanical assembly drawings and follow work instructions; wiring experience is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, sit or stand for long periods of time, operate small hand tools and lift up to 40 pounds frequently
- Be available to work overtime as needed to meet production schedules
- Be able to handle small fasteners and components
- Basic Computer skills
- Ability to use calipers, basic measuring tools and fixtures for in-process inspection.
- Ability to troubleshoot, document and report defects to engineering
Schedule: Monday – Friday (6:00am – 2:30pm)
Wage: $16.00 – $17.00/hr
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.