2nd Shift Material Handler
2nd Shift Material Handler- $19.00 per hour
We are currently recruiting a Material Handler for our client, a leading producer of aftermarket custom truck accessories. Our client has built their reputation for delivering quality products by creating a stellar work environment for their employees. This is an excellent opportunity to join this tight knit team.
The Material Handler performs a variety of tasks including the coordination, routing and material handling duties to ensure the production team can meet schedules. This position is responsible for ensuring that materials are properly routed to workstations within the facility. Will be required to maintain paperwork tracking flow of materials on premise and between various departments.
- Coordinates, routes and handles materials
- Properly routes material
- Picks up and delivers materials within the facility
- Maintain records on material flow
- Monitor flow of materials between departments
- May be required to expedite parts to remedy shortage problems
- Deliver packages and supplies to corresponding departments once received by shipping/receiving
- Empty garbage cans, empty cardboard and vinyl bind throughout facility, unloads raw material
- Maintaining consumables for the shop
Salary: $19.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday thru Friday from 2:00pm to 11:00pm
- Previous experience working with materials and inventory
- Has a thorough knowledge of the basic principles, practices and processes in material handling
- Exercises judgement within procedures and practices in selecting methods and techniques for arriving at solutions
- Previous production floor experience
- Basic to intermediate math required
Why Choose Atlas Staffing???
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that?offers?great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire?staffing?associates.?Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions?entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for?a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.?
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.