Welder (aluminum) 2nd shift
Aluminum Welder – 2nd shift $21+ DOE
We are currently recruiting a welder with aluminum experience for our client, a leading producer of aftermarket custom truck accessories. Our client has built their reputation for delivering quality products by creating a stellar work environment for their employees. This is an excellent opportunity to join this tight knit team.
The Welder produces components by welding parts and sub-assemblies.
- Read blueprint or job order for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances. Read the tooling instructions such as fixtures and determines sequence of operations
- Lay out, position, align and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly/tacking and or welding using prescribed fixtures and proper work procedures
- Recognize set up and operate power hand tools such as MIG, TIG welding, grinders etc
- Chip or grind off excess weld, slag or splatter using hand scrapers or portable grinders
- Mark or tag material with proper job number, piece marks, and other identifiers as required
- Examine work pieces for defects and measure work pieces to ensure conformity with specifications
- Other duties as assigned to ensure the completion and delivery of product
Salary: $21.00 + per hour DOE
Schedule: Monday thru Friday from 2:00pm to 11:00pm
- Automotive/mechanical knowledge
- Must pass a pre-employment weld test (candidates required to bring own hood and tools)
- Prefer a minimum of 2 years experience as a production welder with MIG and TIG welding experience
Why Choose Atlas Staffing???
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that?offers?great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire?staffing?associates.?Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions?entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for?a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.?
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.