You have great basic hand tool knowledge and you enjoying putting things together. Atlas Staffing is looking for an experienced mechanical assembler for a reputable client in Yakima, WA! The ideal candidate must be able to use power tools, read the tape measure and blue prints.
As a mechanical assembler you will be assembling custom machinery to support customer requirements.
- Assemble custom machinery to support customer requirements.
- Work overtime as needed to meet production schedule.
- Keep work area clutter free and organized.
- Assist Field Service in completing the pre-shipment lists as needed.
- Perform mechanical assembly functions to ensure quality workmanship in a timely manner.
- Maintain communication with the Lead in your area.
Shift: Monday through Friday 7 am -4 pm
Pay Rate: $17/ hour
**Sign-on bonus of $500** Please ask us for more details.
- Attendance, Absence or Lateness: Team Members will arrive every scheduled workday on time and provide notification in sufficient time to permit the rescheduling of work effort in the case of late arrivals.
- Quality: Team Members will apply the work procedures required to ensure that the company’s products are produced to meet customer expectations and specifications.
- Productivity: Team Members will fully utilize work time with a work effort consistent with defined procedures that includes the operation, care and maintenance of equipment.
- Safety: Team Members will work in a safe manner as instructed using good judgment and full utilization of all required safety equipment and apparel as required by company policy.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.