Customer Service Account Manager
Are you organized, proficient in various software, and ready for your next challenge? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Customer Service Account Manager for our reputable client in the manufacturing industry. This is a full-time temp to hire position in Spokane Valley!
Customer Service Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Exercise knowledge of company principles and processes to provide exceptional personal customer service including, but not limited to, customer needs assessment, meeting or exceeding quality standards, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Actively solicits new business to identify contact and develop sales leads utilizing, but not limited to, networking, cold and soft calling, and creative campaigns to increase customer base
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning, business and market development analysis techniques, economic indicators, and industry competitors to help drive annual sales volume
- Establish and fosters customer relationships to ultimately improve sales volume and profits for both current and prospective customers
- Employ technical knowledge of company products for the purpose of showing, promoting, and selling
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional organizations, etc.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related objectives and tasks as needed
- Demonstrate dedication and leadership to implement sales strategy and tactics with a positive attitude and a willingness to work well with other team members
- Embrace a teamwork mentality without need for recognition of individual efforts
Inside Sales Representative Minimum Qualifications:
- 1 year of customer service experience required
- High School Diploma required
- Proficiency with basic math and Microsoft Office programs
- Previous experience with Acumatica or a CRM Customer Management Software and Manufacturing Software highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail
Shift: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wage: $19.00/HR + DOE
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
“Nothing but the best from these guys great customer service great work opportunities.” – Nate K.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.