Do you have experience working with various materials to build products from scratch? Are you looking to continue your career in manufacturing with a great company? Do you enjoy working as a part of a team with a close-knit company culture? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Concrete Production worker for a full-time, temp-to-hire position in North Spokane!
Overview: In this position you will be working with an elite group of carpenters manufacturing precast concrete production. You will be able to utilize your innovative ideas to build custom forms, pour concrete, and finish concrete for a variety of customer designs.
Concrete Production Responsibilities:
- Ability to read and understand production schedules and meet customer deadlines.
- Assist with the building and stripping of concrete precasting
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping within your work area
- Adhere to strict safety rules and guidelines
Custom Concrete Production Requirements
- Previous experience working a heavy duty production environment
- Ability to read a tape measure to 1/16″
- Proficiency with hand tools and power tools
- Great attention to detail and safety mindset
- Previous experience with heavy equipment such as overhead crane
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours per day.
Shift: Monday – Friday, 6:00 am – 2:30 pm (start times can vary for the team between 6am and 8am)
Wage: $17.00 – $20.00/HR DOE
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
“Nothing but the best from these guys great customer service great work opportunities.” – Nate K.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.