Atlas Staffing is hiring a Manufacturing Technician for our reputable client in the aerospace manufacturing industry. This is a full time, temp to hire position. If you are looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great company in Hayden, Idaho apply now!
Manufacturing Technician Responsibilities:
- Review resident manufacturing plan for proper instructions and specifications
- Ensure all necessary parts and materials are present
- Utilize specified layup mold (LM) or mandrel
- Complete layup of part per the manufacturing plan
- Inspect each step in the process for quality and presence of Foreign Object Debris (FOD)
- Visually inspect finished parts for quality
- Clean and bag parts to specifications
- Participate in continuous improvement activities through implementation of change management process and best practices
- Assist with standard operating procedures for all production operations
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Properly dispose of any/all hazardous materials
- Ensure all health and safety guidelines are followed
Manufacturing Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds frequently
- Prefer manufacturing experience with composites or aerospace industries
- Microsoft Office and MRP experience a plus
- Demonstrated success in production within a fast-paced, technically focused environment is essential
- Must be results-oriented and demonstrate analytical thinking, innovation, flexibility in dealing with changing and ambiguous situations
- Demonstrated success working in highly collaborative multi-function environment
Shift: Monday – Friday, 6:00am -2:30pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
“Nothing but the best from these guys great customer service great work opportunities.” – Nate K.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.