Production Coordinator – Weekend Shift
Are you looking to continue your production/warehouse career with a company that’s absolutely booming? Do you enjoy working for a company that values their employees and has an amazing company culture? Atlas Staffing is hiring a full time, temp-to-hire Production Coordinator for a great company in Post Falls!
Production Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Track delivery of supplies and equipment where needed
- Identify raw material and component requirements for productions from engineering
- Maintain the bills of material per engineering in the inventory database
- Responsible for quality as related to job duties, with authority to address issues of quality at any level
- Participate in the physical Inventory process
- Investigate shipping and inventory errors
- Create and compile orders on a daily basis
- Maintain department records regarding product test results, sales order reports, organize and file shipping, receiving and production reports
Production Coordinator Minimum Requirements:
- Prior experience working as a production coordinator preferred
- Working knowledge of technical software that is specific to the industry
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sharp business acumen and financial projection
- High regard for quality assurance
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
Shift: Friday-Sunday, 5 AM to 5:30 PM
Wage: $19 – $22 Depending on experience
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
“Nothing but the best from these guys great customer service great work opportunities.” – Nate K.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.