Atlas Staffing is hiring Material Handlers with a reputable steel manufacturing company. This is a full time, temp to hire position with plenty of opportunity for advancement. If you are looking for a long-term career role, apply today!
Material Handler Responsibilities:
- Run overhead crane system to handle steel beams, plates and assemblies.
- Handle and move small pieces of steel and shop equipment weighing from 10-50 lbs
- Assist with cleaning and painting of steel including handling paint solvents
- Drive forklift and tractor
- Load and unload trucks and rail cars using forklift and tractors/heavy equipment operation
- Perform yard and building cleaning tasks and assist in maintenance of building equipment
Individuals must have adequate strength, mobility, dexterity, vision, hearing, ability to wear a respirator, and stamina to perform the functions of the position.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
Full-time Pay: $18.25/hr
Benefits: • 401(k) • 401(k) matching • Dental insurance • Flexible spending account • Health insurance • Life insurance • Paid time off • Retirement plan • Vision insurance
(Monday-Thursday) 4×10 work week Friday OT
- 3:30pm – 2:00am – 2nd shift
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.