Shipping & Receiving
Do you like working with your hands? Would you like to help support the United States Military in a civilian capacity? Atlas Staffing is hiring individuals for Shipping/Receiving position with a military-based production and manufacturing facility! Come join this amazing company and help build shelters for the United States Military. If you have a positive attitude, great work ethic, and an excellent record of attendance then we want to work with you!
- Operate Forklift and other Equipment Safely
- Unload materials and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Maintain a safe distance from other drivers
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively on a daily basis and handle moderate/intensive physical activity.
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
Shift: Monday – Thursday 5:00am – 3:30pm (OT on Friday as needed)
Wage: $18+ hourly, Depending on experience
- A high school diploma or equivalent, experience is a plus.
- 1-2 years Forklift Certified/training
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
“Nothing but the best from these guys great customer service great work opportunities.” – Nate K.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.