Electronic Assembly Technician
Are you techy and love electronics? Would you like to learn an increasingly valuable skill? Atlas Staffing is seeking Electronic Assembly Technicians for a local electronics manufacturing team located in Boise Idaho! This is an opportunity for you if you want to continue to build and hone your hands on skills in a welcoming and friendly environment!
Multiple areas and options: PCB Board prepping, Cable Inspection, Cable Assembly, Stockroom
- Prepping of parts and installing parts on all sizes of PC Boards.
- Measure cables to ensure they are the right length then test for continuity, opens, and shorts.
- Read and adhere to visual instructions and diagrams
- Cut wires of specific gauges to proper lengths
- Keep an organized and clean work station
- Utilize basic hand tools (crimpers, pliers, screwdrivers) safely
- Perform spot quality checks at regular intervals to ensure a secure connection is made
Shift: Monday – Thursday, 6:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Ability to work with parts smaller than a pea, including adequate eyesight and manual dexterity
- Must be able to read a ruler down to 1/16th of an inch
- Ability to read and follow soldering diagrams
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English with proficiency
- Familiarity and experience with soldering irons is recommended, will complete a soldering test before receiving an offer
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.