Electrical Motor Mechanic
Do you have experience with electrical/mechanical equipment? Are you self-motivated with a high degree of attention to detail? Atlas Staffing is searching for a Electric Motor Mechanic for a electric motor manufacturer in Boise, Idaho.
- Repairs special and standard AC and DC electro-mechanical equipment
- Assists with rewinding various electro-mechanical equipment
- Adheres to established procedures and standards in repair work
- Utilizes various tools and testing equipment to assess and repair assemblies
- Keeps work area clean, organized, and safe
- Strips and dismantles unsalvageable motors
- Operates forklifts on occasion
- Lifts heavy objects on occasion
- Teaches less experienced teammates to handle more responsibility
Shift: Mon-Fri 7:00AM – 4:00PM
Wage: $16.00 – $22.00 per hour, DOE
- Must possess your own basic set of tools to utilize on the job
- Preferred minimum level of education: High school diploma, plus two years of experience in repairing electro-mechanical equipment
- Self motivated and can stay on task in absence of supervision
- Possesses some mechanical aptitude
- Familiar with dial indicators, calipers, and other precision measurement devices
- Has a basic working knowledge of standard electrical theory
- Ability to lift 50lbs occasionally and work on feet, knees, or other positions
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.